top of page
Tips & Training
PART 1: LOADING ARROW FOR THUMBHOLD RELEASE
You miss 100% of the arrows you can't get on the string. I have worked out a method that helps me effectively blind nock (get the arrow nocked on the string without looking).
4. Find the String
5. Lock On
6. Slide Up
You are loaded and set up for thumbhold.
PART 2: THUMBHOLD RELEASE
1. Wrap thumb around string in the crease of the knuckle
2. Touch middle finger knuckle
3. Wrap forefinger over thumb
4. Make a fist
5. Rotate fist so as to clear forefinger from string interference
6. Release arrow from front hand
bottom of page